Savings United is a leading voucher code partner of premium media companies worldwide, connecting brands with smart shoppers. This award-winning company has been ranked among the top fastest-growing tech companies in Germany by Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award 2018.
We were founded in 2012 and are present in 13 countries, such as the US, the UK, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, France and Brazil. Our portfolio of media partners includes ESI Media in the UK, Mondadori in Italy and Grupo Vocento in Spain. The French portfolio is enjoying significant month-on-month revenue growth ensuring Savings United are a key publisher for French advertisers like L'obs and Futura Sciences. Therefore, we are looking for a new Account Manager to support our French team.
Would you like to work in an energising and entrepreneurial environment where you will face new challenges each day? If you have an inspiring, committed and personable personality and you are passionate about enhancing partner relationships and drive advertiser revenue - then get in touch and apply to be our new Account Manager!
You’ll be part of a close-knit, and determined team who are creative and importantly customer led to understand advertiser objectives, and how to achieve them. You’ll be managing notable brands directly, or indirectly through media agencies and affiliate networks.
- Grow and develop existing relationships with key advertisers and partners
- Manage seasonal campaigns to add maximum value and ROI for advertisers
- Agree and negotiate offers and their promotion
- Conduct regular reviews and negotiate new commercial arrangements when appropriate
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, reporting relevant information to the team
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (e.g. Content Team) to achieve successful outcomes
- Attend industry events to increase knowledge of wider developments
- Confidently and articulately present our key USPs to partners
- Minimum of two years’ experience as in digital marketing, preferably performance marketing in an account management role and strong knowledge of online marketing
- French skills on a native level and very good English skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse trends and take actions
- Strong strategic thinker with demonstrated experience
- Demonstrable influencing skills and good commercial awareness
- Confident communicator with proven oral and written presentation skills
- Great team worker with strong organisational & multi-tasking skills
- Solutions-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong grasp of Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Ideally, university degree educated
YOUR PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Results-driven; strong commercial drive and negotiation skills
- Proactive and able to take the initiative and work independently
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Passionate about what you are doing and able to handle pressure
- Demonstrate team player attributes and collaboration
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a great sense of humour
- Enjoy the start-up mentality and the freedom to leverage your ideas and to take responsibility
- Flat hierarchies, quick decision making and lots of room to make an impact
- Legendary parties and team events with an exceptional sense of belonging
- Social area with Ping Pong table, Kicker and a nice place to spend your lunch break
- Flexible working hours as well as fresh fruits and free coffee all day long
- We support your gym training with our partner “qualitrain” and provide you with your own HVV ProfiTicket
HOW TO APPLY
You can’t wait to meet us personally and impress us with your drive? Push the button “Apply Online” and upload your files as PDF or apply via our online form on https://savings-united.com/career/available-positions/. Your contact is Claudia.
We are already looking forward to getting to know you!