Savings United is the leading voucher code partner of premium media groups worldwide. Operating in 13 countries, our projects connect smart shoppers with brands in a trustworthy environment.
With an immediate start, we are looking for a Jr. Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d) to support our Business Intelligence department.
Would you like to work in an energizing environment where your abilities will be challenged on a day-to-day basis? If you are passionate about learning and innovating to deliver insights through large-scale data solutions, then this position is for you. Be part of a committed business intelligence team, applying your combination of intuition for business data and technical knowledge.
What you'll do:
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements, mainly in Looker
- Design, build and automate key performance indicators into one visualization to tell a story, mainly in Looker
- Build processes and standards that build trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization, following concept
- Publish and communicate results, ensuring timely and accurate reports are delivered to the teams
- Participate in decision-making meetings and projects brainstorm with management
Skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in working with Dashboards and Reports, in visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, MS Office.
- Knowledge of SQL, experience of or aptitude to learn MsSQL procedures
- Knowledge in working with REST and SOAP APIs
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large quantities of data
- Experience establishing methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy and improvement
- Very good problem solving abilities
- Thrive in a dynamic and agile environment, maintaining poise and a positive attitude
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- A responsible function in an exciting entrepreneurial environment
- Flat hierarchies, quick decision making and lots of room to make an impact
- A dynamic, well-trained team of diverse, smart and passionate people from more than 15 nationalities
- Regularly, exciting team events
- Flexible working hours
- We will sponsor your public transportation ticket and support your gym training with our partner "qualitrain"
- The contract will be first limited to two years to cover a maternity leave
How to Apply
Push the button "Apply Online" or use our online form at https://savings-united.com/career/available-positions/. Your contact is Claudia.
We are already looking forward to your application!