We are searching for a highly ambitious and motivated US Country Head to manage our growth in the United States, together with our amazing country team.
Savings United is a leading voucher code partner of premium media companies worldwide, connecting brands with smart shoppers. Founded in 2012, this global tech company is present in 13 countries, such as the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil and Mexico. In Q4 2018 we launched our US operations. Our portfolio of media partners includes WIRED and the New York Post in the US and Independent and Evening Standard in the UK.
If you have several years of experience within an online publishing environment or areas such as eCommerce, Affiliate and Online Marketing and feel encouraged to support us during our extremely exciting and challenging journey, then you could be the one we are looking for. Get in touch and apply to be our new US Country Head.
- Own and develop overall country strategy
- Drive Savings United growth in the US and maximise revenue opportunities and seek creative, innovative and competitive means to do so.
- As Country Head you have the overall responsibility for the P+L, results, growth strategy and brand identity of Savings United US branch. You align targets, performance and reports closely with the management.
- Oversee and prioritize the operations and ensure that all aspects of a business operate smoothly towards the set targets. Provide recommendations for corrective actions.
- Oversee the development and implementation of goals and objectives; be responsible for key strategic projects in the team
- Being responsible for the integration of new Media partners. Grow, expand and evolve existing partnerships to maximize the full potential of each Media partner.
- Build up close relationships with Affiliate Networks and Agencies
- Achieve the best performance on our websites: sessions, clickouts, revenue and improve core KPIs
- Taking leadership responsibility for a team of 10+ people and manage by motivating and training
- Participate in the hiring process, building high performing teams and managing the individual metrics for success
- Facilitate decision making processes within and as a team, empowering functional team autonomy and assuring a healthy team spirit.
- Deploy and maintain Savings United vision and culture throughout the US operations and make sure that every stakeholder feels happy to work with and for us.
- Work closely together with the founder team on new business models and the strategic development of the company.
- Cross-collaboration and partnership across multiple departments/ business units
- Minimum of 6+ years of work experience in a related area (e.g. Affiliate marketing, Business Development, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, Media Publishing)
- Good knowledge of the US E-Commerce market
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a minimum of 3 years in a managerial function of leading teams. Used to a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and data driven analytical skills to be able to monitor and improve KPIs
- Results and solution oriented with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives and meeting deadlines
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial thinker with ability to think out-of-the-box for fresh new ideas /to innovate and execute
- A forthcoming character and strong communication skills, with the ability to present information appropriately to a diverse range of audiences
- Strong persuasive skills and the ability to work well with other departments to achieve long term business and process improvements
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Autonomous work within an exciting entrepreneurial environment.
- Be part of a smart and international team
- Enjoy the start-up mentality and the freedom to leverage your ideas and to take responsibility.
- Our fast paced work environment and rapid growth is lot’s of fun.
- Legendary parties and team events with an exceptional sense of belonging.
- A competitive salary depending on your qualifications.
Did we inspire your curiosity?
Can’t wait to meet us personally and impress us with your drive? Please apply via our online form on http://www.savings-united.com/career. Your contact is Alena Nußbeck, Head of HR.