Savings United is a leading voucher code partner of premium media companies worldwide, connecting brands with smart shoppers. Founded in 2012, this global tech company is present in 13 countries, such as Italy, the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, and Brazil. Our portfolio of media partners includes ESI Media in the UK, Mondadori in Italy and Grupo Vocento in Spain.
This award-winning company has been ranked among the top fastest growing tech companies in Germany by Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award 2018.
Would you like to work in an energising environment where you will face new challenges each day? If you are a great team player, an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and you have a passion for online marketing and new digital trends. Then you could be the one our Italian team is looking for. Get in touch and apply to be our new Junior Communications Manager!
- Maintain our social media appearance and execute strategies to improve the company’s recognition
- Build and monitor web campaigns for our clients and the PR strategies for the Italian market
- Produce high-quality content
- Manage and proactively outreach to influencers to generate online coverage
- Build, schedule and organize an editorial and SM calendar
- Assist with the management of E-Mail Marketing
- Manage the internal and external communication activities of our Italian country team
- Facilitate internal coordination and provide some administrative support
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, PR or relevant field
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Italian skills on a native speaker level and very good English skills
- First experiences in creating targeted content and editing are a plus
- Knowledge of Affiliate Marketing and SEO is advantageous
- Ability to transform facts into engaging stories and compelling content
- You are able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a great sense of humour
- Autonomous work within an exciting entrepreneurial environment
- Be part of a smart and international team in a pleasant and inspiring work environment in Hamburg next to the river Elbe
- Enjoy the start-up mentality and the freedom to leverage your ideas and to take responsibility
- Our fast-paced and rapid growth is lots of fun
- Legendary parties and team events with an exceptional sense of belonging
- Social area with Ping Pong table, Kicker and a nice place to spend your lunch break
- Fresh fruits and free coffee all day long
Did we inspire your curiosity?
Can’t wait to meet us personally and impress us with your drive? Please apply via our online form on https://savings-united.com/career/available-positions/. Your contact is Claudia.