Savings United is the leading voucher code partner of premium media groups worldwide. Operating in 13 countries, our projects connect smart shoppers with brands in a trustworthy environment.
Due to rapid UK growth, Savings United are in search of an enthusiastic, dedicated and personable Jr. Content Manager (m/f/d) to develop engaging, creative and professional content for our projects with our media partners.
You’ll be managing editorials of our websites and executing SEO best practices. If you would be interested in joining and supporting us during this extremely exciting and challenging period, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Editorial management of websites (UK)
- Developing and executing SEO best practices
- Web content monitoring, analyzing and reporting
- Managing all elements of the uploading, editing, and image selection process
- Optimizing KPIs based on performance metrics
- Collaborate with account managers to create efficient campaigns on our websites
- Minimum of two years’ experience in content creation
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends of SEO
- Experience in content editing
- Experience with Google Analytics and Search Console, basic knowledge of SEMrush
- Passion for design of the websites
- Experience in working with web services (CMS, applications, html etc.)
- Strong knowledge of online marketing
- Solutions oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- (UK) English on a native level (other languages are a plus)
- Positive attitude, with a proven ability to handle pressure
- Is passionate about what they do
- Demonstrates team player attributes and collaboration
- Great team worker with strong organizational & multi-tasking skills
What we offer:
- A responsible function in an exciting entrepreneurial environment.
- Flat hierarchies, quick decision making and lots of room to make an impact
- A dynamic, well-trained team of diverse, smart and passionate people from more than 15 nationalities
- Regular exciting team events
- Flexible working hours
- Social Area with Ping Pong, Kicker and a nice place to spend your lunch-time
- We sponsor your public transportation ticket
- We support your Gym membership (Qualitrain)
How to Apply
Please apply on our website with our online form at https://savings-united.com/career/available-positions/. Your contact is Claudia.