Due to rapid UK growth through a premium voucher code portfolio (The Independent, Evening Standard, The Telegraph and Tech Advisor), Savings United are in search of an enthusiastic, dedicated and personable Partnership Executive to support the team and develop partner relationships.
You’ll be managing brands directly, or indirectly through media agencies and affiliate networks. You’ll be part of a close knit, and determined team who are creative, and importantly customer led to understand advertiser objectives, and how to achieve them.
- Grow and develop existing relationships with key advertisers and partners
- Develop and follow a clear strategy for each of our partners
- Agree and negotiate offers and their promotion within our partner sites
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (e.g. Content Team) to achieve successful outcomes
- Manage any admin and reporting requirements
- Attend industry events to increase knowledge of wider developments
- Basic experience as in digital marketing, preferably performance marketing in an account management role or internship
- Strong interests in online marketing
- Skills and ability to analyze trends and take actions
- Fluency in written and spoken English (other languages would be a plus)
- Great team worker with organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Solutions-oriented with problem-solving skills
- Strong grasp of Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Ideally, university degree educated
- Results driven; strong commercial drive and negotiation skills
- Proactive and able to take the initiative and work independently
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, with a proven ability to handle pressure
- Is passionate about what they do
- Demonstrates team player attributes and collaboration
About Savings United
Savings United is a leading voucher code partner of premium media companies worldwide, connecting brands with smart shoppers. Founded in 2012, this global tech company is present in 13 countries, such as Italy, the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, and Brazil. Our portfolio of media partners includes ESI Media in the UK, Mondadori in Italy and Grupo Vocento in Spain.
This award-winning company has been ranked among the top fastest-growing tech companies in Germany by Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award 2018.
Why Work at Savings United?
Working at Savings United is stimulating, challenging and fun. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business.
We are an international company with plans to expand into other regions. Our employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea-sharing are highly valued.
We care about our employees and it is important to us that everyone is appreciated and well treated. We recognize that our employees are the key to our success and we offer benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.
How to Apply
Please apply on our website with our online form at https://savings-united.com/career/available-positions/ Your contact person is Claudia.