Savings United, based in Hamburg, Germany, is the leading global voucher code solution for premium media groups. We are a fast growing start-up with more than 60 employees working closely with premium publishers and websites around the world, such as The Independent, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Wired, ZEIT, ABC, The Telegraph, Focus, etc. Our international presence includes US, UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Poland and Russia. Savings United is top ranked in the recent Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award from November 2018.
With an immediate start, we are looking for a Jr. Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d) to support our Business Intelligence department.
Would you like to work in an energizing environment where your abilities will be challenged on a day-to-day basis? If you are passionate about learning and innovating to deliver insights through large-scale data solutions, then this position is for you. Be part of a committed business intelligence team, applying your combination of intuition for business data and technical knowledge.
What you will be doing
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements, mainly in Looker
- Design, build and automate key performance indicators into one visualization to tell a story, mainly in Looker
- Build processes and standards that build trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization, following concept
- Publish and communicate results, ensuring timely and accurate reports are delivered to the teams
- Participate on decision-making meetings and projects brainstorm with management
- 1-2 years of experience in working with Dashboards and Reports, in visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, MS Office.
- Knowledge of SQL, experience of or aptitude to learn MsSQL procedures
- Knowledge in working with REST and SOAP APIs
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large quantities of data
- Experience establishing methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy and improvement
- Very good problem solving abilities
- Thrive in a dynamic and agile environment, maintaining poise and a positive attitude
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- A responsible function in an exciting entrepreneurial environment
- Flat hierarchies, quick decision making and lots of room to make an impact
- A dynamic, well-trained team of diverse, smart and passionate people from more than 15 nationalities
- Regularly, exciting team events
- Flexible working hours
- We will sponsor your public transportation ticket and support you gym training with our partner (qualitrain)
- The contract will be first limited to two years to cover a maternity leave.
How to Apply
Please apply on our website with our online form at https://savings-united.com/career/available-positions/. Your contact is Annika.