Due to rapid US growth, Savings United are in search of an enthusiastic, dedicated and personable (Jr.) Content Manager (m/f/d) to develop engaging, creative and professional content for our media partners.
You’ll be managing editorials of our websites, executing SEO best practices and provide the companies’ partners with high quality content. If you feel encouraged to support us during this extremely exciting and challenging journey we are looking forward to receiving your convincing application.
- Editorial management of websites (US)
- Developing and executing SEO best practices
- Managing all elements of the uploading, editing and image selection process
- Web content monitoring, analyzing and reporting
- Optimizing KPIs based on performance metrics
- Collaborate with account managers to create efficient campaigns on our website
- Minimum two years’ experience in content creation
- (US) English on a native level (other languages are a plus)
- Experience in editorials
- Passion for design of the websites
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends of SEO
- Experience in working with web services (CMS, applications, html etc.)
- Strong knowledge of online marketing
- Solutions oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and Search Console, basic knowledge of SemRush
- Positive attitude, with a proven ability to handle pressure
- Is passionate about what they do
- Demonstrates team player attributes and collaboration
- Great team worker with strong organisational & multi-tasking skills
About Savings United
Savings United is the leading voucher code solution for premium media groups, connecting smart shoppers with their favourite brands in a trustworthy environment. Headquartered in Hamburg, it has experienced strong global growth, expanding into several markets in 2018, including the US. The US portfolio is enjoying significant month-on-month revenue growth ensuring Savings United are a key publisher for US advertisers.
What we offer:
- A responsible function in an exciting entrepreneurial environment.
- Flat hierarchies, quick decision making and lots of room to make an impact
- A dynamic, well-trained team of diverse, smart and passionate people from more than 10 nationalities
- Regularly, exciting team events
- Flexible working hours
- Social Area with Ping Pong, Kicker and a nice place to spend your lunch-time
- We support your Gym membership (qualitrain) and your public transportation ticket
How to Apply
Please apply on our website with our online form at https://savings-united.com/career/available-positions/. Your contact is Annika.