Due to rapid US growth, Savings United are in search of an enthusiastic, dedicated and personable (Jr.) Content Manager (m/f/d) to develop engaging, creative and professional content for projects with our media partners.
You’ll be managing editorials of our websites, executing SEO best practices and provide the companies’ partners with high-quality content. If you feel encouraged to support us during this extremely exciting and challenging journey we are looking forward to receiving your convincing application.
- Editorial management of websites (US)
- Developing and executing SEO best practices
- Managing all elements of the uploading, editing and image selection process
- Web content monitoring, analyzing and reporting
- Optimizing KPIs based on performance metrics
- Collaborate with account managers to create efficient campaigns on our website
- Minimum two years’ experience in content creation
- (US) English on a native level (other languages are a plus)
- Experience in editorials
- Passion for design of the websites
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends of SEO
- Experience in working with web services (CMS, applications, html etc.)
- Strong knowledge of online marketing
- Solutions oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and Search Console, basic knowledge of SemRush
- Positive attitude, with a proven ability to handle pressure
- Is passionate about what they do
- Demonstrates team player attributes and collaboration
- Great team worker with strong organisational & multi-tasking skills
About Savings United
Savings United is the leading voucher code solution for premium media groups, connecting smart shoppers with their favourite brands in a trustworthy environment. Headquartered in Hamburg, it has experienced strong global growth, expanding into several markets in 2018, including the US. The US portfolio is enjoying significant month-on-month revenue growth ensuring Savings United are a key publisher for US advertisers.
What we offer:
- A responsible function in an exciting entrepreneurial environment.
- Flat hierarchies, quick decision making and lots of room to make an impact
- A dynamic, well-trained team of diverse, smart and passionate people from more than 10 nationalities
- Regularly, exciting team events
- Flexible working hours
- Social Area with Ping Pong, Kicker and a nice place to spend your lunch-time
- We support your Gym membership (qualitrain) and your public transportation ticket
How to Apply
Please apply on our website with our online form at https://savings-united.com/career/available-positions/. Your contact is Annika.