Savings United, based in Hamburg, Germany, is the leading global voucher code solution for premium media groups. We are a fast growing start-up with more than 80 employees working closely with premium publishers and websites around the world, such as The Independent, Evening Standard, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, ABC, Focus etc. Our international presence includes US, UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Poland and Russia. Savings United is top ranked in the recent Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award from November 2018.
It’s our objective to provide millions of Spanish internet users with the best online coupon codes of their favorite eCommerce stores. For our mission we are searching for a highly ambitious and motivated professional as (Junior) Account Manager Spain (m/f/d) to support us in Madrid (remote work).
If you have gained at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the Spanish eCommerce / online marketing market and feel encouraged to support us during this extremely exciting and challenging journey, then join our international and highly motivated team. We are more than looking forward to receiving your convincing application.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our Spanish key accounts
- Analyzing and optimizing the performance of our key accounts
- Preparing and optimizing monthly performance reports
- Building and following a clear strategy for each of our partners to enhance business development
- Elaborating service packages that are tailored to our partners in collaboration with our different departments and monitoring their execution
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing with other internal affiliate marketing departments
- Proactive and solution-oriented personality which is able to think out-of-the-box for fresh new ideas
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and a communicative character
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in the field of affiliate marketing, digital marketing or e-commerce in a professional environment
- You always keep yourself informed about the latest trends in online marketing
- Fluency in both written and spoken Spanish and good English language skills
What we offer:
- A responsible function in an exciting entrepreneurial environment
- A dynamic, well-trained team of diverse, smart and passionate people from more than 15 nationalities
- Regularly, exciting team events
Did we inspire your curiosity?
Can’t wait to meet us personally and impress us with your drive? Please apply via our online form on http://www.savings-united.com/career. Your contact is Annika. In case you have any questions regarding your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to learn more about the company, please visit www.savings-united.com.