We are searching for a highly ambitious and motivated Head of Operations to manage our partnerships in Russia, Poland, Germany, France and the Netherlands, together with our amazing country teams.
If you have several years of experience in areas such as eCommerce, Affiliate, Online Marketing or Online Publishing and feel encouraged to support us during our extremely exciting and challenging journey, then you should consider joining our highly motivated international team.
Savings United, based in Hamburg, Germany, is the leading global voucher code solution for premium media groups. We are a fast growing start-up with more than 60 employees working closely with premium publishers and websites around the world, such as The Independent, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Wired, ZEIT, ABC, The Telegraph, Focus, Random House etc. Our international presence includes US, UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Poland and Russia. Savings United is top ranked in the recent Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award from November 2018.
- Drive Savings United growth and revenue in central Europe.
- Take care of and guide an amazing team of 20 people and their personal development.
- Define quarterly OKRs and strategic initiatives together with the regional teams.
- Leverage BI reportings/queries and KPI data for partnership and optimization purposes.
- Drive our rapid international expansion by developing new partnerships in your countries.
- Support global sales and advertiser initiatives.
- Work closely together with the founder team on new business models and the strategic development of the company.
- Hands on approach combined with excellent analytical skills.
- You should have a field of work with in depth knowledge. We are not looking for managing-only skills.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in related areas such as Affiliate Marketing, Performance Marketing, SEO, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Media Publishing.
- In depth knowledge of online marketing tools / SEO tools.
- Good knowledge of central- and east-European Ecommerce markets is a plus.
- Leadership / Agile skills with a minimum experience of 3 years. Used to a fast-paced work environment.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial thinker with ability to think out-of-the-box for fresh new ideas, to innovate and execute.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages such as French, Dutch, Russian or Polish are a plus). Company language is English.
- University degree or equivalent diploma.
- Autonomous work within an exciting entrepreneurial environment.
- Be part of a smart and international team in a pleasant and inspiring work environment in Hamburg next to the Elbe river (we think our office is awesome).
- Enjoy the start-up mentality and the freedom to leverage your ideas and to take responsibility.
- Our fast paced and rapid growth is lot’s of fun.
- Legendary parties and team events with an exceptional sense of belonging.
- A competitive salary depending on your qualifications.
- All common startup benefits (kicker, table tennis, coffee, German courses).
You can find more information about our company on https://savings-united.com/ and apply online.
We are looking forward to meet you!