Due to rapid US growth, Savings United are in search of an enthusiastic, dedicated and personable US Partnership Manager (m/f/d) to enhance partner relationships and drive advertiser revenue.
You’ll be managing notable brands directly, or indirectly through media agencies and affiliate networks. You’ll be part of a close knit, and determined team who are creative, and importantly customer led to understand advertiser objectives, and how to achieve them.
Role & Responsibilites
- Manage, build and grow strong relationships with our US advertisers, affiliate networks and agency partners
- Manage the sales cycle process for key partners (identify potential partners, demonstrate the value of Savings United and collaborate with internal teams to launch the partner on our properties)
- Achieve quarterly revenue and business targets
- Analyze and optimize the performance of key partners
- Negotiate offers and on-site visibility from advertisers
- Attend industry events to network, strengthen current relationships and create new partnerships
- Confidently and articulately convey our key value proposition to partners
- Cultivate advertiser relationships, establishing high-level contacts inside client organizations
- Work closely with other internal teams (e.g. Content Team) to achieve business goals
- Stay up-to-date on industry and competitor activities, sharing relevant information as needed with the team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication or related field from an accredited university; relevant experience will also be considered
- At least 2 years of experience in affiliate, digital or partnership marketing
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of meeting targets and business goals
- Some travel for industry events, conferences and partner meetings is required
Interpersonal & Soft Skills:
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to prioritize
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver
Why Work at Savings United?
Working at Savings United is stimulating, challenging and fun. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business.
We are an international company with plans to expand into other regions during the next year. Our employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued.
We care about our employees and it is important to us that everyone is appreciated and well treated. We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.
About Savings United
Savings United is the leading voucher code solution for premium media groups, connecting smart shoppers with their favourite brands in a trustworthy environment. Headquartered in Hamburg/Germany, it has experienced strong global growth, expanding into several markets in 2018, including the US. The US portfolio is enjoying significant month-on-month revenue growth ensuring Savings United are a key publisher for US advertisers.
Did we inspire your curiosity? Can’t wait to impress us with your drive, your vision, and your abilities? Then please apply at our online form on http://www.savings-united.com/career. Your contact is Annika.