Due to rapid US growth, Savings United is in search of an enthusiastic, dedicated and personable Marketing Manager to develop and manage engaging, creative and professional content for our media partners.
You’ll be managing editorials of our websites, executing SEO best practices and provide the company's partners with high quality content. If you feel encouraged to support us during this extremely exciting and challenging journey we are looking forward to receiving your convincing application.
- Developing and implementing SEO and SEM strategies
- Managing the on-page and off-page optimization, reporting on performance
- Analysis of the new SEO trends and recommendation of improvements
- Managing the team of content managers and freelancers/ collaborating with them
- Campaign management and ensuring high quality content
- Focus on Google Analytics and optimization for SERP
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills + experience working with web services (CMS applications, HTML)
- Technical SEO knowledge
- Experience working with relevant web analytics tools
- A minimum of 2 years practical experience
- PPC Experience on Google
- Ability to analyze data, ROI and use of analytical tools
- English on a native level
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Team work, patience and proactive attitude
- Passion for content, digital marketing and SEO
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills
- Project Management/ management skills are a plus
About Savings United
Savings United is the leading voucher code solution for premium media groups, connecting smart shoppers with their favourite brands in a trustworthy environment. Headquartered in Hamburg, it has experienced strong global growth, expanding into several markets in 2018, including the US.
Why Work at Savings United?
Working at Savings United is stimulating, challenging and fun. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business.
We are an international company with plans to expand into other regions during the next year. Our employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued.
We care about our employees and it is important to us that everyone is appreciated and well treated. We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.
How to Apply
Please apply on our website with our online form at https://savings-united.com/career/available-positions/. Your contact is Annika.