Due to rapid growth, Savings United are in search of an enthusiastic, dedicated and personable Jr. QA Engineer for our Quality Assurance.
You’ll be supporting our Quality Assurance, Product and IT team on a daily basis. Using your technical and analytical skills you will assure our quality, working on tickets for testing and solving problems
- Collaborate with IT and Product Team on tickets targeted for testing
- Collaborate with project teams to offer first-hand support, understand and prioritise efforts to assure the quality of project-specific features
- Write User Stories for tickets as per feature requests from teams
- Assure reproducibility and correct formatting of bug tickets from teams
- Disassemble problems into granular self-contained tickets that can be approached by teams
- Participate in activities to proactively improve processes for best Product quality
- Relevant technical background (obtained or being obtained)
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced agile environment
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills in multicultural environment
- Eager to learn new methodologies
- Positive attitude, with a proven ability to handle pressure
- Is passionate about what they do
- Demonstrates team player attributes and collaboration
- Great team worker with strong organisational & multi-tasking skills
About Savings United
Savings United is the leading voucher code solution for premium media groups, connecting smart shoppers with their favourite brands in a trustworthy environment. Headquartered in Hamburg, it has experienced strong global growth, expanding into several markets in 2018, including the UK.
Why Work at Savings United?
Working at Savings United is stimulating, challenging and fun. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business.
We are an international company with plans to expand into other regions during the next year. Our employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued.
We care about our employees and it is important to us that everyone is appreciated and well treated. We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.
How to Apply
Please apply on our website with our online form at https://savings-united.com/career/available-positions/. Your contact is Annika.