Due to rapid UK growth, Savings United are in search of an enthusiastic, dedicated and personable Partnership Manager to enhance partner relationships and drive advertiser revenue.
You’ll be managing notable brands directly, or indirectly through media agencies and affiliate networks. You’ll be part of a close knit, and determined team who are creative, and importantly customer led to understand advertiser objectives, and how to achieve them.
- Grow and develop existing relationships with key advertisers and partners
- Manage seasonal campaigns to add maximum value and ROI for advertisers
- Agree and negotiate offers and their promotion
- Conduct regular reviews and negotiate new commercial arrangements when appropriate
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, reporting relevant information to the team
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (e.g. Content Team) to achieve successful outcomes
- Attend industry events to increase knowledge of wider developments
- Confidently and articulately present our key USPs to partners
- Minimum two years’ experience as in digital marketing, preferably performance marketing in an account management role
- Strong knowledge of online marketing
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse trends and take actions
- Strong strategic thinker with demonstrated experience
- Demonstrable influencing skills and good commercial awareness
- Confident communicator with proven oral and written presentation skills
- Great team worker with strong organisational & multi-tasking skills
- Solutions oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong grasp of Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Ideally university degree educated
- Results driven; strong commercial drive and negotiation skills
- Proactive and able to take the initiative and work independently
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, with a proven ability to handle pressure
- Is passionate about what they do
- Demonstrates team player attributes and collaboration
About Savings United
Savings United is the leading voucher code solution for premium media groups, connecting smart shoppers with their favourite brands in a trustworthy environment. Headquartered in Hamburg, it has experienced strong global growth, expanding into several markets in 2018, including the UK. The UK portfolio is enjoying significant month-on-month revenue growth ensuring Savings United are a key publisher for UK advertisers.
Why Work at Savings United?
Working at Savings United is stimulating, challenging and fun. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business.
We are an international company with plans to expand into other regions during the next year. Our employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued.
We care about our employees and it is important to us that everyone is appreciated and well treated. We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.
How to Apply
Please use our online form for applying and upload your CV and a covering letter explaining why we should consider you for this role. Your contact is Aftab.