Savings United GmbH is a young company located in Hamburg with international presence
in several countries such as UK, Spain, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, Poland and Russia. We are a
growing start-up with more than 60 employees working closely with premium media houses
around the world, such as The Independent, Vocento, El Universal etc.
We support our partners to monetize high authority domains with a smart voucher business.
Our key competencies are SEO, a sophisticated technical platform and great sales people.
We are currently looking for a SEO Manager (m/f) based in Hamburg.
- SEO ownership for our top domain authority partnerships with publishers around the
- Focus on technical optimizations (onsite) and internal link building within domain
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in SERP snippets, content creation
and landing page optimization.
- Responsibility for Training and SEO guidelines.
- Help our teams to perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, rankings, conversions and visibility
- Maintanance and development of relevant SEO tools and ressources
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to
improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Prior proven experience in content marketing, content growth and international SEO
- A minimum of two years relevant SEO experience in a Full-time position, preferably
on e-commerce and/or affiliate business
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, GA, GSG, Semrush, Ahrefs,
Majestics, Deepcrawl, Searchmetrics, Sistrix and/or other relevant tools)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, ranking factors and
search engine algorithms
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in A/B and Multivariate Testing
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC, would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong organisational, time management, and analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English (other languages would be a plus)
What you can expect from us:
- A responsible function in an exciting entrepreneurial environment.
- Flat hierarchies, quick decision making and a lots of room to make an impact
- A dynamic, well-trained team of diverse, smart and passionate people from more than
- Regularly, exciting team events
- Flexible working hours
- Social Area with Ping Pong, Kicker and a nice place to spend your lunch-time
Did we inspire your curiosity? Can’t wait to meet us personally and impress us with your drive?
Please apply at our online form on http://www.savings-united.com/career. Your contact is Till.